-
September 20th, 2005, 02:18 PM
#2731
Senior Hostboard Member
-
September 20th, 2005, 07:29 PM
#2732
Inactive Member
Not if you have friends..
ARREST HIM...
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ September 20, 2005 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Nuts to you ]</font>
-
September 20th, 2005, 07:59 PM
#2733
Inactive Member
Meh. I guess that would eliminate the wiaitng hours for a party aspect.
-
September 20th, 2005, 09:50 PM
#2734
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, if i have a couple of mates to play with, we'd be able to put aside those criticisms. It'll be fun, theres lots to explore and do.
-
September 20th, 2005, 10:20 PM
#2735
Inactive Member
PC version, right?
If it's not too expensive, I might buy it to play for a bit.
I love having tons of free time.
-
September 20th, 2005, 10:48 PM
#2736
HB Forum Owner
∧_∧ / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
( ?Д`)< B> Time 5000G/h
( ) \_________
| | |
(___)_)
-
September 21st, 2005, 03:00 AM
#2737
Senior Hostboard Member
You need to play the original Grandia.
I just received my second copy of FFXI (i couldnt detach my dads credit card account from the last). I should be playing today. Anyone want to join me in the near future? It'd make me happy, if thats an incentive.
-
September 21st, 2005, 03:23 AM
#2738
Inactive Member
-
September 21st, 2005, 06:36 AM
#2739
Inactive Member
Cata, do you have another 4 people? It's not worth it unless you have a full party constantly available.
-
September 21st, 2005, 08:46 AM
#2740
Senior Hostboard Member
Thats demanding. OCB might be joining me in a month, and Raij will when he gets his new computer. So not this year for him. I expect to meet some permanent allies online, but it'd be a lot cooler to co-operate with RL/Granaboardian players. If i were part of a team of 3-4 serious MMORPGamers, we could actually make progress with the story (which is meant to be extremely good).
It'd be cool if you could join me Xel. I start today, so if you ever feel like joining in, just throw your username at me. Anyone else up for it?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks